Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Business!!

Hello all! I have to share how I racked up at Old Navy this weekend. So I pretty much got all of both kids wardrobes for next year. Lil' Boo got most of her spring and Fall wardrobe covered and the Lil' Man got all of his clothes for next Winter. I ended up spending $150 but got clothes for the whole family. I was amazed. If you don't know about the Old Navy Clearance Event. They had all the already marked down stuff 75% off and then another 50% off of that!! An Awesome deal. I think the most I paid for one item was about $10 for a pair of jeans for me. I was so excited. They have it online too so everyone should check out Old Navy!! There are so many sales going on everywhere!!

Monday's DD Deal of the day: CVS has Buy $20 in Pepsi products and get $10 in ECB(Extra Care Bucks) So with all the coupons swimming around out there there = an excellent bargain if you play your cards right!!! I plan on going tomorrow so I'll let everyone know how I make out!!

No comments: