Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Racking up on CVS Extra Care Bucks!!

Yesterday I racked up at CVS. They have a deal going on until Sunday if you $20 worth of Pepsi products then you get $10 back in Extra Care Bucks. With all the coupons out there then you can really rack up. I spend $20 on 6 Pepsi 12 packs had $10 in coupons and extra care bucks then got $10 back in Extra care bucks. So I only paid $10 out of pocket but essentially got my money back because I got $10 back in ECB!! Can' we say deal!! So if you are a Pepsi drinker like us search for those great CVS coupons most can be found at A Full Cup under the Coupon Menu and stock up!!! Plus you'll have some money left to buy on your next CVS run!!! I plan on going again today and getting more!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Full Cup is a great site to find great deals. I like to suggest another one called KindCoupons.org. It is also good for someone who is looking for online coupons.